WHY IS ANGELS DEN DIFFERENT?
In a crowded space where investment platforms promise a significant return on investment, we believe the most important aspect for investors is trust.
Angels Den (now Angels Den Funding) has been on the market for more than 11 years and introduced the lead investor model. According to our last internal audit, over 92% of our funded deals since 2013 are still active. With such a high percentage, we are doing our very best to create an ecosystem for our investors and startups, even though it is by definition a high-risk process. Using Artificial Intelligence combined with our team’s vast experience, we aim to diminish the risks as much as possible.
RigOrous Start-up Selection Process
- AI business assessment
- Interview with an Entrepreneur Relations Manager
- Legal and Compliance review
Matchmaking with a Lead Investor
- The company is featured in the Seeking Lead Investor section
- The founders can choose to pitch at our events to find a lead
- The Lead Investor conducts Due Diligence
Opening the funding to the investor network
- Angels Den showcases the business in the Investment Opportunities section
- Investors can request further information or choose to invest
- The Investor Relations Team ensures professional assistance
- Angels Den Funding provides an online reporting tool
- Entrepreneurs upload relevant quarterly reports
- Investors are able to track and analyse the companies’ evolution
Great businesses screened by our experts
The first important thing for an investor, in addition to benefiting from a hassle-free approach to investing through an online platform, is to be confident that the businesses have great potential to thrive. This is the reason why we are very selective with the companies we present to our investors. Therefore, less than 0.2% of the startups that apply every month end up on our platform. We rely on 11 years of experience, the quality of our investment opportunities and the educational resources in this industry.
Matched with an experienced lead investor
We ensure that a lead investor is on board before we open the funding to our wider network of investors. The lead investor conducts due diligence, invests their own money and provides a wealth of experience and connections to help the business grow. Angels Den never presents a business to investors without first having a lead investor on board. We also believe that “smart money” without “smart” constitutes a risk factor that does not increase the startups’ chances to thrive.
If you would like to find out more about Angels Den Funding and whether we are right for your business, get in touch with one of our experts to discuss your options further.
Get in touch
Let us know how we can help you by sending an email to email@example.com (entrepreneur management team) or firstname.lastname@example.org (investor relations team).
Head of Investor Relations