Business Analyst (Cloud / Web Solutions)
We are looking for Business Analyst responsible for implementation of IT strategy to move Angels Den to become a FinTech company. This includes, but not limited to managing website development, hosting, business software and equipment, working closely with Strategic Advisors, developers, non-technical staff. The job holder is reporting to CIO.
- Understand the business requirements needed to arrive to the vision with the key stakeholders and advisors and propose a clear IT roadmap for the next 6 months, with estimated costs.
- Translate the business requirements in user stories for technical implementation and prioritization
- Continually plan and conduct UX improvements ensuring proper and state of the art presentation in the web and top ranking in the search engines (google, Bing).
- Present the major development items and the detailed budget to CIO and CEO so they get them signed off by the Angels Den board.
- Ensure that all tasks of the roadmap are properly briefed, designed and signed off prior to developers starting work behind it. This involves aligning with Angels Den staff, and developers.
- Support the developers on accurate effort estimations by clarifying open points.
- During the implementation phase, validate the correct implementation of all solutions (testing).
- Managing the backlog and ensure that bugs are prioritized correctly
- Prepare the sprint review to approve the release and review the expenditure against the budget
- Conducting user trainings in UK and Poland of the new features delivered by IT
- Validate reported issues on priority and impact on production, scope and roadmap
- Proactively monitor progress on the IT roadmap and duly communicate any delays or significant changes in timings / scope or budget. Make sure developers keep to IT roadmap and deliver items on time and in line with the budget.
Key competencies needed for the job
- Excellent collaboration
- Initiative & follow through
- Analytical skill
- Know how in design of User Interfaces and Front End Workflows
- Eager to learn working in a virtual world of Cloud Computing (IaaS, SaaS) and use its groundbreaking capabilities
- Used to work in an agile environment managing a product backlog and sprint backlogs
- Understands the Definition of Done and structure of Epics, Features and User Stories
- Scrum certificate PSM1 or equivalent certifications preferred
- The opportunity to work in a growing multinational FinTech company operating throughout Europe, Middle East and Far East.
- You will be leading the development of a state of the art Cloud Platform in a startup environment using latest technology
- Home office and remote working is a standard working model in Angels Den with integrated workspace in the cloud
- Direct Access to the real business and end users incl. travel opportunities
- B2B contract possible beside standard salary based employee engagement
To apply, please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org