Paralegal / Legal assistant
Angels Den Funding Ltd offers online equity funding, has been FCA regulated since 2014 and is expanding operations both in the UK, EU and non-EEA states.
Working in a small, friendly, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment in London and Wroclaw (Poland), this is a chance to use your skills to work out the best way to achieve the required results within the regulatory frameworks in the UK, EU and non-EEA states.
- Review of investment documentation within the deal screening procedure
- Day-to-day handing of legal and regulatory operations relating to areas such as outsourcing, financial promotions and complaints handling
- Review of investment agreements
Qualifications and Requirements
- Lawyer/Paralegal with a good level of experience within the Commercial Contracts scene, ideally with working experience in the financial services sector (or any other highly regulated sector)
- Knowledge of AML and FCA regulations
- Fluent English, any additional language will be considered as advantage (especially German)
- Effective time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time
Type of person
- Great communicator
- Mixes rigour with pragmatism
- Can-do attitude
- Problem solver
- Mature and confident
How to apply?